Tuesday, October 5, 2010

iPad Case

Not too long after I got my iPad I ordered this cover. 

It looks alright, although not very expensive looking. It fits the iPad very well. There are lots of iPad cases in the market which allows the users to adjust the angle of iPad freely (just like the picture below).

This particular case comes with an elastic band as well, to fit onto the car cushion.



I had tried fitting the case onto the cushion of my brother's car, it took me a while to stuff it in and it took me longer to pull it out. The elastic band wasn't flexible enough for this purpose.

However, I like the concept very much and hoping to get it improvised. It's all about convenience nowadays. iPad is a very convenient tool, and the case that protects it should be providing the same handiness as well, if not enhancing its utility. 

iPad is about fashion too. The sleek and smooth and slim tool needs to be covered up by equally sleek and smooth case. Is there any other way I can beautify the case without having to pay a lot more for the material?

No comments:

Post a Comment